Blueprint for Building a K-12 Program for Basketball Coaches
Using over 15 years of coaching and playing experience, we’ve put together this “Blueprint for Building a K-12 Program for Basketball Coaches” that you’ll want to check out.
This FREE Download has been created specifically with high school basketball coaches in mind and covers practical step-by-step ways to create a successful program from the ground up.
If you’re wondering how you can lead a good program 2 years, 5 years, and even 10 years down the road, you’ll love this download. In it, you’ll see the six stages of Youth Development with practical steps to implement in your program…
- Stage 1: Active Start – K-1st Grade
- Stage 2: FUNdamentals – 2nd-4th Grade
- Stage 3: Learn to Train – 5th/6th Grade
- Stage 4: Train to Train – 7th/8th Grade
- Stage 5: Train to Compete – Junior Varsity/Freshmen
- Stage 6: Train to Win – Varsity
Click below and give your program the momentum it needs heading into the season!